Friday, May 13, 2011

Farewell Diaper Bag, Hello Scrunchie Tote!


Best. Bag. Ever.
By Ubiquitous Mom from Fairfield, CT on 5/13/2011
5out of 5
Pros: Great Color, Good Organization, Attractive, Easy Access, High Quality, Good Strap Length, Enough Compartments
Best Uses: Computer, Anytime, Carry-on, Diaper bag, Traveling, Shopping
Describe Yourself: Stylish, Modern, Practical, Comfort-Oriented
Was this a gift?: Yes
I asked for this for Mother's Day because I wanted a bag that could be used as a diaper bag/kid bag/all-around everyday purse kind of thing. Packing for a four-year-old and newborn baby means a lot of random stuff that I want with me pretty much all the time, plus it's nice to throw a few things for me (wallet, notebook, cell phone, etc.) in as well.

I was so excited to actually pack the bag tonight. The front velcro-closure compartment is perfect for those things you want to grab in a hurry--keys, gum, tissues--and the enormous bucket-like inside pocket has great compartments on both sides. I love the oversized zipper pocket, and the smaller pen/miscellany holder on the other side is great too. I can even fit my Macbook in it with everything else!

This is really going to be a great bag for traveling as well as daily use--it's large enough to use as a carry-on with snacks, changes of clothes for the kids, and anything else I can think of! The straps are the perfect length and the bag sits really securely and comfortably on my shoulder--no slippage! If it holds up half as well as my messenger bag did, I'll be psyched.

No comments: